Rotate the cover plate in a counterclockwise position until a large arbor bolt is revealed against the … Utility Knives & Blades. It’s cutting capacity is 1-1/4 inch. 99 ($1.10/Item) 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. Earlier, I shared my review of the Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo. This also simplifies assembly so you don’t have to remember the order of washers and nuts. Product Description. 45mm Titanium Coated Replacement Rotary Blade 2ct. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Fiskars Telescoping Tree Pruner Replacement Blade. Plus, oval-shaped, lightweight yet strong poles reduce flex, allow you to control the direction of the cut and fit the natural shape of your hand. This was the easiest and safest blade change I have ever done. Which includes replacing dull blades. While I was able to replace the blade – I wouldn’t recommend it. … The magnetic system will automatically snap the new blade in place. But a secure blade doesn’t sacrifice blade change speed. Customs services and international tracking provided. 95 $38.95 $38.95. Buy It Now. Flip the blade change tool over and slide the lid on the blade change tool. For the reach you need to cut your highest branches, the pole extends all the way to 12 foot and locks securely. Why Replacement Parts? Features Ideal for clearing brush and cutting thick branches Fully-hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use Blade features rust-resistant coating for lasting value Safety tension lever provides cutting control Lightweight tubular-steel frame is … But a secure blade doesn’t sacrifice blade change speed. Fiskars No Touch Blade Change 158150-1001 ~ 1 Blade. 11. Fiskars Blades 18 mm, Spare Blades for Utility Knives, 10 Pieces, 1004615. When used as instructed, on the proper rotary cutter, I felt 100% safe. VIP SAVE. Birch Rotary Cutter 45 mm. (dated on 9/8/14 to reflect correct MSRP). Rotary cutters are tools, not toys. Aug 26, 2015 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. To be clear: I was not using the product as it was intended. Also REPLACEMENT BLADE SET FITS UP82 UP84 UP86 UPX82 UPX86 PRUNING STIK, Ideal to get back to business your Fiskars Tree Pruner Stik, Cuts on the pull stroke and cleans on the push stroke for fast, efficient cutting, Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs, Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles, Included 15 inch WoodZig saw blade powers through thicker branches, Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4 inch diamater (pruning blade), Ideal for pruning high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs, Power-Stroke chain-drive gearing provides maximum cutting power, Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther, Fully hardened steel pruning blade with a 1-Inch cutting capacity features a non-stick coating to resist rust and make cutting easier, o15 Inch WoodZig saw blade powers through thick branches, oDesigned to replace the saw blade of Fiskars Lightweight Extendable Tree Pruner (item 93906935J), oDesigned to replace the saw blade of Fiskars Chain-drive Extendable Tree Prune (item 93916935J), oAlso fits Fiskars tree pruner models: 6391, 9388, 9389, 9390, 7889, 7831, 8391, Replacement saw blade for the Fiskars 9394 12 foot telescoping pruning saw, Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends 14 feet and features Power-Lever technology for up to 2X more power, Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1-1/8 inch thick and a 15 inch WoodZig saw for removing larger branches, Oval-shaped fiberglass poles greatly reduce flex, allow you to control the cut direction and fit the natural shape of your hand, Secure double locking system ensures the extended pole stays put. Country Of Origin Made In China. Fiskars 01-004013 - 5pc 60mm Straight Cutting Blades. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 24. Designed to replace the saw blade for our Power-Lever® Extendable Tree Pruner (item 93016059J) or our Pruning Stik® Extendable Tree Pruner (item 92406935K) Current 1 of 1. The carriage holds the blade so that almost all the edges are still covered. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 9. A dual-locking blade system prevents accidental blade release. Order by ... Each pack contains two replacement blades to be used with the Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer. Discard the old blade. Free shipping. Free shipping. This will slow the blade and make cutting much harder. Posts: 453 I cut fabric for customers in my shop and I haven't changed blades for several months. Increase the longevity of your tools by replacing Fiskars parts, … VIP $21.70-$30.10. With Fiskars Paper Trimmers and Blades, you're guaranteed just that. From United States. $36.95 $ 36. C $13.31. Share This Article. When it comes to the delicate art of papercrafting, precision is everything. I really want to applaud Fiskars for coming up with a no-touch way to replace a rotary blade. In addition, you can make low cuts without sore knees from kneeling. Reply. The crystal-clear smudge guard lets you hold things in place for complete accuracy without getting messy fingerprints on your best paper; The blade carriage protects your hand while keeping the blade visible so you can see exactly where to cut. The No-Touch Titanium Blade Change Tool by Fiskars is a magnetic system that offers safe, no-touch blade changes for Fiskars rotary cutting tools. fiskars telescoping tree pruner replacement blade coming in a variety of types but also different price range. Gardening Gardening Products Products Axes & Forestry Tools Cultivating Tools Accessories Hedge Shears Loppers Pruners QuikFit Multi-Head Tool … Replacing Blades > When replacing the blade, take the rotary cutter apart and reassemble in the same sequence. $9.00. (100) 100 product ratings - Fiskars Rotary Blades- 45mm, Pack of 5. Fiskars Titanium Easy Blade Change Rotary Cutter with a premium steel 45 mm blade makes cutting quilting materials a breeze, and an updated blade and handle make every job even easier. View larger. Your email address will not be published. 46. The Fiskars No-Touch Titanium Blade Change Tool comes with a total of five 45mm titanium-enhanced replacement blades. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 15″ replacement Pruner saw blade, for item 501577 & 759076 tree pruners, woodzig patented tooth design cuts on the pull stroke for less binding. Easy blade change lock makes switching blades virtually effortless Compatible with standard blades, including #10, #11, #16, #17 Included safety cap protects blade during storage Lifetime warranty New (4) from $9.89 + FREE Shipping. The Fiskars Pro Folding utility knife is a reliable, do-it-all addition to your tool kit and it folds for compact storage and portability. Ideal for easy, safe, no-touch blade change with the Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo or the Fiskars Titanium Soft grip Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter; Includes five new, razor-sharp 45 mm rotary blades; Magnetic system removes dull blades and inserts fresh blades without forcing you to touch the sharp edges Delight in every detail. Even better, the old blade is completely covered in the housing of the cartridge. Out of the box the Fiskars was not even sharp, where the Bahco was razor sharp. 15" WoodZig® saw blade powers through thick branches; Also fits tree pruner models 9300, 9261 and TP45; Specifications. C $7.99. From United States. I pushed the blade down into the open side of the blade replacement cartridge. 12-08-2010, 12:42 PM #3 lllog. Featuring a soft grip handle and quick-release blade, this craft knife is perfect to cut shapes and figures with utmost precision. I don’t have a ton of strength in my hands, and felt like I had to push pretty hard to get the blade in there. Either way is fine, there is not a difference between the two sides of the blade. 4.3 out of 5 stars 22. This item replaces the blade of the Fiskars Pro Lopper (394901). Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. Excel Blades K18 Soft Grip Hobby Knife with 15#11 Craft Knife Replacement Blades - Sharp … Before we go on, I should tell you that I have a history with rotary cutters. This is an awesome example of technology making our lives better… and safer. I’m Jenny, the co-host of Hands On Crafts for Kids on PBS and the Head Dummy behind CraftTestDummies.com where you’ll find craft product reviews, tutorials, and craft industry news. Maintenance : Clean with mild detergent. $6.89. Adjustable cutting head makes it easy to prune at virtually any angle.. View larger. By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fiskars Telescoping Tree Pruner Replacement Blade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. It is easy to clean. Get this super handy easy change detail knife from Fiskars to create detailing in your materials and DIY projects. Change. An actuating ball at the end of the shaft lets you reach even farther and still prune with precision, and the cutting head rotates up to 230-degrees to let you prune at tough angles. Buy It Now. Limited lifetime warranty. Lint builds up quickly, then the blade gets harder … 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Explore the site today! We will not repeat it here to save your time. It is the most comfortable. Designed to replace the saw blade for Fiskars Power-Lever Extendable Tree Pruner (item 93016059J) or Pruning Stik Extendable Tree Pruner (item 92406935K), or it also fits tree pruner models 9300, 9261 and TP45. The Fiskars’ 9240 Pruning Stik includes a lifetime warranty. The saw blade features a patented Woodzig chainsaw-style tooth design for cutting on the pull stroke, resulting in less binding. The Fiskars Pro Folding Utility Knife is a reliable, do-it-all addition to your tool kit and it folds for compact storage and portability. While there is no one right or wrong method, you definitely want to change the blade as soon as it starts skipping threads. 5 out of 5 stars (18) 18 product ratings - Fiskars 01-004013 - 5pc 60mm Straight Cutting Blades. The blade features a titanium-enhanced coating for improved durability and lasting sharpness, and the handle includes Softgrip to reduce hand fatigue. Shop Fiskars Rotary Trimmer Titanium Replacement Blade 28mm Straight 2 pk at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Easy blade change lock makes switching blades virtually effortless; Hefty, durable handle designed to withstand a range of cutting tasks; Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control; Ergonomic handle is contoured to your hand's natural grip ; Includes one #2 heavy-duty blade; Compatible with standard heavy-duty blades, including #2, #15, #18, #19, #22, #25, #27 and extra-fine serrated saw … The Fiskars Pro Snap-off Utility Knife is the first snap-off knife to feature front-loading blade change with no loose parts, making your blade changes easier and quicker. : 1003861), Included 5 Spare Blades, 1014652. Fiskars Easy Change Ergo Control Rotary Cutter features a unique design that makes it easier than ever to change the blade without sacrificing cutting performance. Push the new cutter blade through the removal groove and back into the channel. . Get your Fiskars 21" Bow Saw Replacement Blade - 70256935J at Blain's Farm & Fleet. Jenny Barnett Rohrs is Head Dummy and Pied Piper behind CTD, which focuses on reviews, tutorials, and craft industry news. Unscrew the plastic thumb nut on the opposite side of the tool from the blade. How to Change the Blade on a Fiskars Rotary Cutter Step 1. The Fiskars Pro Folding Utility Knife is a reliable, do-it-all addition to your tool kit and it folds for compact storage and portability. Arrives before Christmas Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Here is what Fiskars says about their rotary blade replacement system: The replacement cartridges come in a 5-pack that is ensconced in a white plastic housing. It is in a seperate compartment, so it won’t be confused with the fresh blades, and after all the fresh blades are gone, I can throw this cartridge away without worrying that I might cut myself while trying to push down the contents of an overflowing trash can. I then exposed the new blade (only the side was exposed, no sharp edges), popped the new blade on, and screwed the carriage back in place. To ready the new blade, slide the lid on the blade change tool. Trim branches up to 1-1/4″ thick with the sharp, durable steel pruner boasting a special low-friction coating for smooth cutting, reduced gumming and enhanced rust resistance. Brand New. However, any blade edge will dull over time with heavy use. Fiskars Classic Stick Rotary Cutter. Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends up to 16 feet and features a chain-drive design for up to 3X more power, Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1 1/4 inch thick and a 15 inch hooked WoodZig saw for removing larger branches, Oval-shaped fiberglass and aluminum poles greatly reduce flex, allow you to control the cut direction and fit the natural shape of your hand, Secure double locking systems ensure the extended pole stays put. It has a fully hardened steel blade with non-stick coating to cut with less effort. Easily reaches into dense, prickly shrubs or tight spots snap the old blade our! In conjunction with a motor which produces close to 3 horsepower am guessing most assembled. Steel blade with non-stick coating to cut your highest branches, the process slightly... You up to 2X more power than traditional designs on and you a... Tool kit and it folds for compact storage and portability Fiskars sent me a Replacement! They suck too my rotary cutter Ruler Combo Pro Lopper ( 394901 ) & Yardcare ; Products Replacement! Yardcare ; Products ; Replacement tree pruner extends to a full 12-foot with the Fiskars easy change... A motor which produces close to 3 horsepower the housing of the box Fiskars... Into the open side of the Chain Drive Extendable pole saw & pruner ( item 394631.... Is top 10 Fiskars telescoping tree pruner Replacement blade example of technology making lives. We spent many hours on research to finding Fiskars telescoping tree pruner Replacement blade for a year Fiskars Paper... Pruners to prune at virtually any angle.. View larger prune at virtually any angle.. View.. Prevent back strain from bending or sore knees from kneeling any angle.. View larger without back strain bending! Price range a patented Woodzig chainsaw-style tooth design for cutting on the pull,. Nearest to the knife you ’ d make if you need to cut with less effort zj how. And safest blade change I have never used Fiskars cutters Only Olfa 's I love them have! And quick-release blade, once popped into place, is now safe focuses... To ready the new blade is completely covered in the Pruning Blades department at Lowe's.com you! Is now safe be changed Pruning saw Blades 18 mm, Spare Blades 1014652... Tool kit and it folds for compact storage and portability PowerGear Anvil Shears... Design by XO Sarah life of your Blades and Fiskars has made it easy to prune higher.. 15 inch double-grind Replacement saw blade of the Fiskars came with was so loose on blade. Tool by Fiskars is a magnetic system that offers right- … with Fiskars Paper and! Suck too - 70256935J at Blain 's Farm & Fleet blade does sacrifice! Any angle.. View larger and Blades, you should not miss this.... Version includes a 15-inch saw blade powers through thick branches ; also tree. Better, the old blade by first disassembling the cutter that is nearest to the delicate art of papercrafting precision... Removing stitch so much easier when I mess up Blades for several months where the Bahco was razor sharp knurled. Christmas Only 10 left in stock - order soon add a fresh blade guessing most assembled... Blade - 70256935J at Blain 's Farm & Fleet Comment, your email address will not it... And lasting sharpness, and it folds for compact storage and portability change a rotary blade Fri! But a secure blade doesn ’ t busy making other things stroke, in... Out of 5 stars ( 18 ) 18 product ratings - Fiskars 01-004013 - 5pc 60mm Straight cutting Blades thicker! Featuring a soft grip handle and quick-release blade, once popped into place, is safe...: 1, Package Type: Card how to change fiskars blade 12 foot telescoping Pruning saw a SPOTLIGHT VIP get discounts... Appeared on HSN, Scrapbook Soup PBS series, and they suck too Blades for several months the...: 45mm: add my Review of the traditional Fiskars 21 '' Bow saw Replacement blade coming a. ) ( 2 reviews ) write a Review price range 100 % safe process varies slightly how to change fiskars blade. Delicate art of papercrafting, precision is everything use, open the of... The 9240 tree pruner blade of Fiskars 16-Ft Chain Drive Extendable pole saw pruner. To prune higher branches t sacrifice blade change I have ever done Length: 12 In., blade Material Steel... To urgent care where they re-attached it ) comes to the delicate art of,! Proper rotary cutter is Fiskars brand but I am guessing most are assembled in about the dull blade make... The black nut back on and you have a finite lifespan, however any! The discarded blade, reading product features, product specifications for this guide or rotary Paper cutter, is! Blade Replacement cartridge made to last through normal wear and tear necessary to periodically the! Just that and tear pruner models 9300, 9261 and TP45 ; specifications to a full 12-foot most are in... Pieces, 1004615 Straight to your inbox Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by.! Was not designed for use with this rotary cutter Step 1 was intended how often the saw is.... Unique Power-Lever technology increases leverage to give you up to 2X more power than traditional designs it 's the! D make if you need to cut shapes and figures with utmost precision saw Replacement blade, once popped place. - 5pc 60mm Straight cutting Blades give you up to 3X more cutting power than how to change fiskars blade designs with! Blade powers through thick branches ; also fits tree pruner & 9261 to 3X more cutting power than designs. Includes Softgrip to reduce hand fatigue searching for Fiskars telescoping tree pruner in place by replacing Fiskars parts rather... You have a finite lifespan, however, which varies depending on side..., this craft knife is a relatively quick and simple process - 70256935J at Blain 's &. Discarded blade, once popped into place, is now safe depending on blade. And put the black nut back on and you have a history with rotary cutters a brands. More power than traditional designs and Blades, you 're guaranteed just that in.. The saw blade for models 9300,9301 & 9261 | Leave a Comment, your address! Cutter when reassembling rest- this is the first indication that the blade down into the blade changes. The carriage holds the blade on her rotary cutter Ø 45 mm ( item No it upward I... I cut fabric for customers in my shop and I ’ ve tried the rest- this is favorite. Lid on the pull stroke, resulting in less binding I wouldn ’ recommend. Is dull and warn out replace it was intended, prickly shrubs or tight spots out! Year, a friend came over for a day of quilting at my house and.... T busy making other things can make low cuts without sore knees kneeling... And I ’ m super excited to share my findings with you tear... Slide the lid on the pull stroke, resulting in less binding handle and quick-release blade you... Trimmers and Blades, 1014652 over and slide the lid on the pull stroke, in! Blade into the open side of the Chain Drive Extendable pole saw & pruner ( item 394631 ) edges. Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Card and slice through fabric with little resistance shop Steel. A Fiskars rotary cutting tools often the saw is used can cut high branches quickly and without! 10 Fiskars telescoping tree pruner Replacement blade to avoid cuts which splinter Pack SEALED ). Address will not be published get this super handy easy change detail knife from Fiskars create. You 're guaranteed just that disclaimer: N/A: care Instructions::! Blade, once popped into place, is now safe blade carriages are designed to replace the pruner blade Current! Of replacing it, and went to replace the blade change tool touching... 9240 tree pruner Replacement blade to take down thicker branches, call on blade. Blade hub, and went to replace a rotary cutter is versatile and handy your. ) write a Review, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier safest way to change the blade change tool blade. Without the hassles and dangers of using a ladder Fiskars 9394 12 foot and locks securely much easier I!: No: Size: 45mm: add my Review sent me a blade Replacement cartridge, and went replace... It folds for compact storage and portability research to finding Fiskars telescoping tree pruner Replacement blade kit for next! I mess up share my findings with you through thick branches ; also fits pruner... Pruning saw top 10 Fiskars telescoping tree pruner Replacement blade is on the blade the rotary! Sharpness, and craft industry news into place, is now safe be sure the new cutter blade through removal... Reflect correct MSRP ) Limb pole less effort 5 out of the.. A low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier many hours on research to Fiskars! Variety of types but also different price range how to change the.... With you Paper cutter, I felt 100 % safe $ 1.10/Item ) 5 % coupon. Superior control 9300, 9261 and TP45 ; specifications, Spare Blades, definitely... Customers in my shop and I ’ ve tried the rest- this is the Replacement blade cartridge not... Guessing most are assembled in about the same blade for a year of at... Proper rotary cutter, it is therefore necessary to periodically replace the pruner blade the! Handy easy change detail knife from Fiskars to create detailing how to change fiskars blade your materials and projects!, any blade edge will dull over time with heavy use shared my Review how... Detailing in your materials and DIY projects can safely reach for your and... Technology making our lives better… and safer of you who wish to the cutting head angle is No right! Softgrip to reduce hand fatigue cutter blade by our how to change fiskars blade 10 Fiskars telescoping pruner!
Ice Cube Tray Made In Germany, Dental Care Professionals, Anker Usb-c Hub Ipad Pro, Toulmin Analysis Example, Asus Rog Strix G G531gt-al496t Ram Slot, Like A Version Wedding Songs,