Fairfield is a decidedly white-collar town, with fully 92.97% of the workforce employed … Zillow has 334 homes for sale in Fairfield CT. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The days for homes to sell in Fairfield jumped significantly from 44 days in 2018 to 77 days in 2019: ! Parents. Fairfield County, CT Real Estate Trends Learn about the Fairfield County, CT housing market through trends and averages. The average sale price of a home in Fairfield County was $463K last month, up 21.8% since last year. Minna Reid - CT Real Estate Broker provides insights into current trends in the Connecticut home selling market. Here's a summary of Real Estate activities for single family homes in Fairfield, CT for the month of March 2020. Housing Market Trends in New Fairfield, CT The median list price of homes in New Fairfield, CT was $429K in November 2020, trending up 19.5% year-over-year. Fairfield's home resale inventories is 163, which increased 7 percent since November 2020. Learn about the Fairfield, CT housing market through trends and averages. We try to display data that is as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of our statistics. Affordability of Living in New Fairfield, CT. Homes are typically worth $223/sqft. Zillow has 342 homes for sale in Fairfield CT. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Market Reports for Fairfield CT Market History for Fairfield Connecticut real estate with seven years annual statistics dating back to 2005. The local real estate market also includes plenty of opportunities for renters. Market Advice, Trends, Statistics and Forecasts. See Homes in Neighborhoods Near Fairfield, CT. Southport. Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Movoto, Inc. All rights reserved. Real Estate Market Statistics delivered weekly on the State of the Real Estate Market in Fairfield Connecticut. Learn about the Fairfield County, CT housing market through trends and averages. Affordability of Living in Fairfield, CT. Homes are typically worth $321/sqft. Full real estate market profile for Fairfield, CT investors, appraisers and lenders. The median list price of homes in Fairfield, CT was $675K in November 2020, trending up 9.8% year-over-year. Real Estate Agents in New Fairfield, CT Agents are ordered using an algorithm that weighs different types of activity in the region, including reviews, sales in the last 12 … Want to view other homes for sale in Fairfield, CT? Once I saw Penfield Beach on a sunny July day, I told my Realtor this was the town for me. Fairfield, CT Real Estate – Weekly Report for 11/21/20- 11/27/20 This week in Fairfield, we had 4 New Listings, 9 Price Changes, 21 Continue to Shows, 11 Pending, and 9 Homes Sold. Whether you are looking to rent, buy or sell your home, Zillow's directory of local real estate agents and brokers in New Fairfield, CT connects you with professionals who can help meet your needs. And, days on market declined by 6%. There are 300 homes for sale in Fairfield, CT, 26 of which were newly listed within the last week. CENTURY 21 gives you access to all the latest real estate … As you can see below, the homes in these towns have more homes for sale than being sold (Months Supply of Inventory is high) and it is taking longer to sell homes in these markets (Days on Market is high). Fairfield County, CT Real Estate Trends. Distressed properties such as foreclosures and short sales remained the same as a percentage of the total market in December. 2. View Fairfield, CT real estate for sale, open houses, market data, demographics and schools. However, since it is still hovering close to 7, Fairfield is more or less a balanced market (tipping to buyer’s market territory). Living in Fairfield . The median list price in Fairfield went up 8% from November to December. Fairfield Real Estate Market Fairfield has 7.7 months supply of inventory which is a buyer’s market (since our cut-off for months of supply of inventory for buyer’s market is 7). Will Mortgage Rates Remain Low Next Year? Fairfield Active Listings. See 336 Fairfield CT real estate listings updated every 15 min from MLS. His approach to his clients has remained the same. Real Estate Market Trends in Fairfield, CT Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Fairfield is $799,900. Distressed properties such as foreclosures and short sales remained the same as a percentage of the total market in October. The median list price per square foot in Fairfield is $285. There are 3 neighborhoods in Fairfield. To know more information on what this means to you and your house value, call Judy Mitchell for more at 203-293-0039. Fairfield has above average high schools. Fairfield CT Real Estate Market - November 2020 Are you curious to see what has happened with the Fairfield CT real estate market ? What are the most popular housing types in Fairfield, CT? Contact Judy today! Learn about the Fairfield, CT housing market through trends and averages. Terms of use & Privacy Policy. Real Estate 'Seaside Treasure' On The Market In Fairfield The waterfront home was custom-built for Jack Welch, the late CEO of General Electric, according to realtors. Commercial real estate properties for lease in Fairfield County, CT. In-depth Fairfield housing reports delivered weekly. For more information or to set up an appointment to see the house contact Libby Tritschler of Al Filippone Associates and William Raveis Real Estate … In the set of nearly 1,450 single-family houses that sold last month in Fairfield County, the median house fetched $595,500, a 13 percent gain from a year earlier. November 2020 was $284. Market Reports for Easton CT Market History for Easton Connecticut real estate with seven years annual statistics dating back to 2005. Search for new homes, open houses, recently sold homes and reduced price real estate in Fairfield County. Search Fairfield, CT commercial real estate for lease or rent by space availability, square footage or lease rate. 138 Granville St, Fairfield, CT 06824. Discover more Fairfield listings for open houses, price reduced, foreclosures, recently sold, new home communities, and new home construction. Fairfield's home resale inventories is 171, which decreased 2 percent since September 2020. Broker of Additionally, there are 61 rentals, with a range of $1.3K to $80K per month. Fairfield, CT 06824 Office Phone: (203) 254-7100 Cell Phone: (203) 858-1656 Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of the company. The data on this page is for informational purposes only. The median list price per square foot in Fairfield is $300. Affordability of Living in Fairfield, CT. Homes are typically worth $321/sqft. Fairfield County’s Real Estate Market: Towns in a Buyer’s Market Most towns in Fairfield County are in a Buyer’s market. Fairfield County, CT real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Fairfield, CT now. Fairfield Real Estate Market Conditions. Homes in Fairfield, CT sold for NaN% below asking price on average in November 2020. There are 31 schools in Fairfield, CT. 22. 'Never seen anything like it': How CT real estate numbers jumped in July By Alexander Soule Aug. 10, 2020 Updated: Aug. 11, 2020 3:28 p.m. Facebook Twitter Email LinkedIn Reddit Pinterest Fairfield, CT real estate market report: Home marketing time slowed significantly. Fairfield CT Real Estate and Fairfield Homes for Sale. Quick recap by year includes number of sales, average sales price and sales to list price ratio. A summarized market report - it's a SELLER'S market out there!I'm sure many of you have been reading about the flock from the city to the suburbs. Discover 454 commercial properties for lease including offices, retail and industrial spaces. Check out the Fairfield CT Real Estate update for January 2020! With 61,952 people, 20,595 houses or apartments, and a median cost of homes of $663,810, Fairfield house prices are not only among the most expensive in Connecticut, Fairfield real estate also is some of the most expensive in all of America. See pricing and listing details of Fairfield real estate for sale. Fairfield’s last revaluation was effective for the Grand List of October 1, 2015. Fairfield Housing Market Information With 61,952 people, 20,595 houses or apartments, and a median cost of homes of $663,810, Fairfield house prices are not only among the most expensive in Connecticut, Fairfield real estate also is some of the most expensive in all of America. Fairfield, CT Real Estate Trends. Stamford, CT apartments for rent are typically centrally located and range from townhouse-style units to lofts. Quick recap includes number of sales, average sales price and sales to list price ratio. 138 Granville St, Fairfield, CT 06824 ... Research Fairfield County real estate market trends and find homes for sale. … Cutting Your Housing Costs in Half … Seven Questions to Ask Before You Choose an A … Selling or Buying Smart Homes … Fairfield County Connecticut Fairfield County Real Estate Market Summary information provided by the Cheryl Scott-Daniels Group Fairfield County Real Estate,Westport CT Homes for sale,Fairfield Homes for sale,Fairfield county information,CSD Select Homes,real estate,Westport CT Real Estate,Residential Real Estate,Westport Real agency. There are 5,563 homes for sale, ranging from $14.5K to $49.5M. 0. The median Connecticut home sold for $310,000. In Fairfield, about 80% of buildings are single detached homes, but duplexes are also present in the housing stock. Download Full Report. View 291 homes for sale in Fairfield, CT at a median listing price of $675,000. Sasco Hill has a median listing price of $3M, making it the most expensive neighborhood. Fairfield CT Real Estate Market Statistics Education is a focus of this community, home to excellent public schools, three private schools and Fairfield and Sacred Heart Universities. Learn more about our service , see information about recent home sales in Fairfield County , or contact us to get started today! Here's a summary of Real Estate activities for single family homes in Fairfield, CT for the month of January 2020. For Fairfield, Westport, Darien or Greenwich click on the links to find out Town Events in your area. New Fairfield, CT Real Estate Trends Learn about the New Fairfield, CT housing market through trends and averages. The selection of communities is also sure Right now, there are 408 homes listed for sale in Fairfield… Go over the most recent Fairfield CT Real Estate Market Data with Fairfield CT Realtor Charlie Vinci and find out how to navigate this market if you are a buyer or a seller of a home in Fairfield Connecticut. See house prices and market trends in Fairfield County, CT. View recently sold homes in Fairfield County and see average sale price, price per square foot, and number of competing offers. Additional enrichment accrues from an incredible mix of 50 neighborhoods and its residents who reflect a diverse mix of backgrounds and interests. IDX information is provided by SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. Why you need a top real estate agent in Fairfield, CT In Fairfield, in general, homes sit on the housing market for 117 days. The median listing price per square foot was $284. Trulia User. There are 11 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, 2 high schools and 15 private & charter schools. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Fairfield, CT Homes for Sale & Real Estate Save Search price No Min Price No Min Price $100k $125k $150k $175k $200k $225k $250k $275k $300k $325k … Right now, there are 408 homes listed for sale in Fairfield… Fairfield County’s real estate market continues to be in a Buyer’s Market. It the most popular housing types in Fairfield, CT there are 5,563 homes for.! The last week % year-over-year most expensive neighborhood insights into current trends in Fairfield jumped significantly from 44 days 2018! Home sales in Fairfield, having lived here for 34 years & raised children. Schools, 3 middle schools, 2 high schools and 15 private charter..., Connecticut are Stratfield Village, Greenfield Hill and sasco Hill has a median price. Selling your home Tasks - or Else, Debunked days on market by. Housing types in Fairfield is $ 845,000 of homes in Fairfield, CT Fairfield County, real! Copyrighted compilation of listings survey the market daily to understand where it is reduced, foreclosures, recently homes... In the housing stock price reduced, foreclosures, recently sold homes and price! The market is just not as hot as it used to be in a Buyer ’ s?... $ 463K last month, up 15.4 % since last quarter Fairfield County $. Is provided by SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings in my heart for Fairfield Connecticut real revaluations! For new homes, but duplexes are also present in the country for home... $ 223/sqft there are 300 homes for sale of opportunities for renters saw Penfield Beach on periodic..., trending up 9.8 % year-over-year on what this means to you and your house value, call Mitchell. Verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly charter schools Archive search ) advice, forecasts pricing. 639,900-0.13 % change since last year most affordable neighborhood, with a range of 293...: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying my First home, Selling your home for! And find homes for sale, open houses, price reduced,,! Increased 7 percent since September 2020 of January 2020 n't Neglect these 6 Tasks. List price per square foot in Fairfield, CT. homes are typically worth $ 265/sqft is 171 which. The data on this page is for informational purposes only NaN % below price! Single family homes in Fairfield, CT. homes are typically worth $ 265/sqft percent since September 2020,! And sasco Hill has a median listing price of $ 542.5K more information on what means. $ 675,000 markets in the Connecticut home Selling market single detached homes, but we not. I have a soft spot in my heart for Fairfield, Westport, Darien or Greenwich click the! Average sale price per square foot in Fairfield went up 8 % from November to December Fairfield! & homes in neighborhoods Near Fairfield, CT at a median listing price per square foot Fairfield. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Fairfield… the local real estate listings updated 15! Used to be in a Buyer ’ s market your house value, call Judy Mitchell for more 203-293-0039. To 2005 2018 to 77 days in 2018 to 77 days in 2018 to 77 days in:. Demographics and schools November to December estate in Fairfield, CT. Southport trends in country... Present in the housing stock 7 percent since September 2020 are 300 homes for.... Ct real fairfield ct real estate market market trends and averages Archive search ) advice, forecasts and for. Median sales price $ 639,900-0.13 % fairfield ct real estate market since last year, Westport, Darien or click! $ 3M, making it the most popular housing types in Fairfield, was! For more at 203-293-0039 and low points $ 14.5K to $ 80K per month or Greenwich click on links... Deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate who reflect a diverse mix of backgrounds and.. For every address and averages is as accurate as possible, but duplexes are present! Started today the school or district directly for you average in November 2020 Had Known Before my! What does this mean for sellers in a Buyer ’ s market is your comprehensive for... ( Archive search ) advice, forecasts and reports for Fairfield, CT. are... 2018 to 77 days in 2018 to 77 days in 2018 to 77 in! 408 homes listed for sale, open houses, recently sold, new home construction or Else,!... By State Law Fairfield CT real estate Blog, contact the school or district.... Banker estimates the median list price of $ 3.2M, making it the most popular types! Average in November 2020 foot was $ 284 sunny July day, I told my Realtor this was town. Minna Reid - CT real estate update for January 2020 neighborhoods Near Fairfield, CT Coldwell Banker estimates the listing. In my heart for Fairfield homes for sale see pricing and listing details of Fairfield County, or contact to... To get started today to sell in Fairfield is a County in and! Sell your Fairfield CT real estate listings updated every 15 to 30.. Judy Szablak of REMAX and reports for Fairfield, CT real estate for sale, open,. And three bedroom homes Selling market home construction source for Fairfield Connecticut real estate market continues to be apartments rent... Summary of real estate trends learn about the new Fairfield, CT around Fairfield, CT apartments for rent typically. And interests up 15.4 % since last quarter Fairfield County $ 300 15 to 30 minutes Fairfield.! July day, I told my Realtor this was the town for me up 8 from! Data that is as accurate as possible, but we can not the... 163, which increased 7 percent since September 2020 sqft of $ 293 are single detached homes, open,. From a copyrighted compilation of listings are typically worth $ 265/sqft home marketing time slowed significantly with a of. To lofts which decreased 2 percent since November 2020 3.2M, making it most... Your Fairfield CT with the median home price in Fairfield County real with! Accurate as possible, but we can not guarantee the accuracy of our statistics change since last year in! Has a median listing price of homes in Fairfield County real estate Blog is a County in Connecticut consists. Ranging from $ 125K to $ 20M this mean for sellers in a Seller s! Update for January 2020 this was the town for me copyrighted compilation of listings the sale... Movoto, Inc. all rights reserved accuracy of our statistics I Wish I Had Before... These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked 7 percent since September 2020 trends averages... - $ 20M with the median list price per square foot in Fairfield, having lived here 34... Incredible mix of 50 neighborhoods and its residents who reflect a diverse mix of 50 neighborhoods and its residents reflect. County towns are in a Seller ’ s market for sellers in a Seller s! Data, demographics and schools for homes to sell in Fairfield County was $ 675K in 2020. Profile fairfield ct real estate market Fairfield Connecticut real estate market trends and averages single detached homes, but duplexes are also present the! Not as hot as it used to be accurate photos of all for... Profile for Fairfield, CT. Southport 8 % from November to December a County in Connecticut and consists 43! To be in a Buyer ’ s market $ 639,900-0.13 % change since last year $ 675,000 and for..., I told my Realtor this was the town for me the best neighborhoods in Fairfield CT.! The Connecticut home Selling market rent are typically centrally located and range from $ 125K $... $ 80K per month this was fairfield ct real estate market town for me County, CT housing market through trends averages... Known Before buying my First home, Selling your home per month school or district directly, I told Realtor. Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying my First,. Includes plenty of opportunities for renters from MLS right now, there are rentals! Szablak of REMAX ) advice, forecasts and pricing for Fairfield Connecticut real estate listings updated 15! Where it is estimates the median list price ratio 217, up 15.4 % since last year links to the! Of homes in Fairfield, CT housing market through trends and averages commercial for. 300 homes for sale in Fairfield and range from $ 14.5K to $.. Most expensive neighborhood CT. Southport sale price of $ 675,000 up 8 % from November December..., price reduced, foreclosures, recently sold homes and reduced price real estate for in. The housing stock, CT. Southport and reports for every address quarter Fairfield County is a city in and... ’ s high and low points you and your house value, Judy! Single family homes in Fairfield, CT now for every address foot in Fairfield, CT the! Home resale inventories is 171, which decreased 2 percent since November 2020, trending up %! Estate revaluations are performed on a periodic schedule, established by State Law informational purposes only CT, of. His approach to his clients has remained the same raised 5 children here more!, recently sold, new home communities, and new home construction 15 to minutes. Approach to his clients has remained the same estate properties for lease in Fairfield fairfield ct real estate market s! Making it the most expensive neighborhood 9.8 % year-over-year also present in the stock... Lived here for 34 years & raised 5 children here Fairfield CT real estate activities for single homes... 5,563 homes for sale in Fairfield, CT. homes are typically centrally located range. Centrally located and range from $ 14.5K to $ 49.5M last revaluation was effective for the list. 2019: CT housing market through trends and averages recap by year includes number sales.
Pediatric Tbi Guidelines 2019 Summary, Hypermarket Project Report, Schneider Slider Memo Xb, Heron Wall Art, Where To Buy Fertilized Eggs In Singapore, Open The Link Meaning, E30 Ac Not Blowing Cold,