My son loves them as a snack in his lunch) Last but not least, maple syrup from my aunt – homemade of course. Serves 6. Usually the easiest recipes are those involving puff pastry, because it does all the work for you — this recipe is no different. They each fit into the palm of my hand! Cook for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Lay the puff pastry flat on a parchment lined baking sheet. Who doesn’t love the decadence of a baked Brie? If you don’t have maple syrup, you can use brown sugar instead. Whisk the egg white and water together in a small bowl and lightly brush the puff pastry with the egg wash. Bake your brie cheese in a 400 F oven for about 40 minutes until the puff pastry is golden. Lay the puff pastry on the parchment paper and place the brie in the middle. Or it was everything I needed for a fun afternoon with my high school friends anyhow. I’m not sure why I’ve been so intimidated by the idea of baking brie in puff pastry up until now. 1 bag Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips. Cut the puff pastry in six 3×3-inch squares using a sharp knife or pastry wheel and then wrap each brie as below. Directions. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Add maple syrup to skillet and stir until combined.On a parchment-lined baking sheet, roll out puff pastry. Pour the maple syrup in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. 1 cup toasted and chopped pecans Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F In a medium baking dish, combine the apples, butter, and maple. Change it up this year—and make your baked brie taste SO. On Xenia Street is where I fell in love with food. Check. Place the thawed puff pastry on the jelly roll pan. You, of course, can choose crusty bread or crackers instead. Once boiling add in the pecans, dried cranberries, cinnamon, cayenne and a pinch of salt. You, of course, can choose crusty bread or crackers instead. Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. 3. This brie in puff pastry with candied pecans and maple syrup was absolutely delicious with a crisp white wine. Savory Brie and Pear Puff Pastry. Thaw your puff pastry just enough for you to unfold it. https://damndelicious.net/2019/12/22/maple-pecan-baked-brie Cookies, cakes, candy, pies. They disappear so fast and get rave reviews every single time. And to keep this dish keto, I served them with pork rinds. Wine was put in the fridge, jars of homemade salsa were pulled out of hiding and I decided to defrost some puff pastry and create this out of this world easy appetizer. It’s a gorgeous presentation, melting brie enrobed with flaky golden puff pastry, and topped with buttery, maple apples and fresh thyme. I’m always ready for opportunities like this. Squeeze of lemon. … Done. Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so … Check. Brie cheese has zero carbs, and it is truly a blank slate. HIP2KETO; Search for: × Don't miss a deal! Sprinkle with the flaky sea salt and serve on the Winter Holiday Board (below) or with bread and crackers. That’s how this baked brie in puff pastry with candied pecans and maple syrup was created. Ingredients 1 sheet of puff pastry 8 oz Brie log 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans 1/2 cup dried cranberries 3 tbsp pure maple syrup 1 egg for eggwash Cookie cutter. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes, cool before serving. With a sprinkle of a few sliced almonds for a crunchy texture and a rich, nutty flavor, this starter is … This recipe is easy, quick & looks very impressive! In a small bowl, toss together the cranberries, raisins, pecans, nutmeg, cloves, orange zest and maple syrup. Before wrapping the cheese in pastry sheets, spread the baked Brie with jam for … It was all good! I found the cutest individually sized Brie cheese wheels at the market. ( Log Out /  Place puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Candied Pecans (aka cockroaches) leftover from my Harry Potter themed dinner party. COUPONS. Bake until the cheese is gooey and melted, 15 minutes. Separate brie and spoon walnut mixture onto … Subscribe to our newsletter. In a bowl, stir together walnuts, raisins and maple syrup until combined well and set aside. https://www.recipetineats.com/baked-brie-with-maple-syrup-thyme What was supposed to be lunch for two, turned into a girls afternoon at my place hosting 5 high school friends plus kids. You can make this savory or sweet, or a combination of both! Thaw puff pastry in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Add walnuts & extra bacon to the top of the puff pastry. This step is NOT necessary but my preferred way of preparing brie cheese. Fold the corners of the puff pastry over the brie to cover. Extra dough. But it’s also about gathering together. Change ). 1. BETTER. Place the brie in the center of the pastry and remove a little of the rind from the top of the brie. Ingredients: 1 Brie wheel (any size) sugar free jam . Baked brie in puff pastry takes “rich and luxurious” to a whole new level — I can think of few things better. Remove the pastry squares from the freezer. For Puff Pastry: Use 2 sheets of semi-thawed puff pastry. This time of year, it’s all about the sweets. Well, correction. Baked brie is such a yummy treat. With the holiday season just around the corner, I’m going to be making sure I have a stash of brie cheese, puffed pastry and some candied pecans on hand for more delicious munching with my friends. Nov 23, 2016 - This Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Candied Pecans and Maple Syrup is everything you need in your life. Cranberry, Maple & Pecan Stuffed Baked Brie in Puff Pastry – a crowd pleaser with minimal effort! Cranberry-Orange Brie Puff Pastry Bites 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar. Pour the maple syrup & bacon mixture on top, saving a few pieces of bacon. Before baking, you can wrap the brie cheese wheel in the puff pastry sheet. Remove Puff Pastry from freezer, allow to thaw. Brush the squares of pastry dough with the egg wash. Cut the Brie into slices, then spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of the jam onto the center of each piece of puff pastry. Drain fat. It … Bake brie is a super simple hors d'oeuvre or snack that looks much more complicated than it is. Long story short. ( Log Out /  STORES; TIPS. You should hend up with 12 pieces per puff pastry sheet (24 in total). You, of course, can choose crusty bread or crackers instead. The warm cheese was literally dripping off our crackers while we scooped the maple syrup sweetened brie cheese with candied pecan bits into our mouths. However, I wanted to make this keto, but I also did not want to wrap it, which I could easily do with a keto pastry dough. 1 (16-ounce) wheel of Brie. Baked Brie-brie cheese topped with pure maple syrup, brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and wrapped in puff pastry, and baked until golden brown. Gather the ingredients – brie, prune spread or some other jam, puff pastry and pecans. ¼ cup The Maple Guild Original Grade-A Golden Maple Syrup. Our baked brie is a heavenly pairing of savory melty brie with sweet fig jam and puff pastry that you can dig into and spread over apples or crackers. Position rack in the middle position and preheat oven to 375 degrees. (B) 3. Place brie on top and top with all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of maple-bacon mixture. Remove rind from top of Brie (for easier dipping). 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter. It was the phone call that came 2 hours before I was supposed to head out for a lunch date with a girlfriend from out of town that inspired me to face my fears and make this baked brie. Directions for: Baked Maple Brie Ingredients. Served baked brie en croute with crackers for a perfect party plate. 2 apples, finely sliced. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Family, Friends, co-workers. On Xenia Street is where I fell in love with food. Watch. This Cranberry Maple Pecan Baked Brie in puff pastry is something I’ve been making for the past few years. COUPONS. Gently roll pastry … Egg white wash. It’s a baked brie pastry recipe that combines the best of both worlds with its combination of sweet and savory ingredients. On lightly floured work surface roll out puff pastry to about a 12-inch circle. 1/2 cup maple syrup; 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Cut the sheet into thirds (along the folds), and prick the entire sheet all over using a fork. Heat the maple syrup over medium heat. 2. With a sprinkle of a few sliced almonds for a crunchy texture and a rich, nutty flavor, this starter is … https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/maple-pecan-baked-brie Store-bought puff pastry wraps around the entire wheel of brie, and it’s finished with a drizzle of the pumpkin-spiced maple sauce that’s decadent and sweetened with maple syrup. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. I reached for my trusty take home containers (yes, just like a restaurant) transferred the remaining brie cheese to the container, filled a snack baggie with crackers and handed her the treat to bring home to her husband. Baked Brie in Puff Pastry With Apricot or Raspberry Preserves. Deselect All. The cheese got all nice and soft and the rind just peeled off. Was it the uncertainty of defrosting the puff pastry properly? Or it was everything I needed for a fun afternoon with my high school friends anyhow. It is sweetened with a sugar free maple syrup & cinnamon. As a result, it can be served as either a rich appetizer or a decadent dessert by playing up either the savory or sweet elements. Transfer your freshly baked brie to a serving plate, drizzle with a little more syrup if desired and serve. Slice your Brie in half. Brush the pasty with beaten egg and sprinkle lightly with sugar. STORES; ½ cup brown sugar. Cut each pastry sheet lengthwise into 3 even strips, then crosswise into 4 even strips. Lay the … 1/3 cup pure maple syrup. Enjoy it at your next May Day celebration or any time. Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F. The crispy flaky pastry and warm melty cheese makes an irresistible combination. Family, Friends, co-workers. ... 1½ cups light corn syrup. Deselect All. View all posts by diana theocharis. Drain and stir in the maple syrup. A wheel of brie, some jam and puff pastry are all that's needed to make a baked brie en croute. 4. I agree to the terms & conditions and want to receive emails from Hip2Save. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/baked-brie-with-maple-syrup Lay the puff pastry flat on a parchment lined baking sheet. Lay the puff pastry on the parchment paper and place the brie in the middle. Add maple syrup to skillet and stir until combined. It is sweetened with a sugar free maple syrup & cinnamon. Instructions . I simply added a keto blackberry jam and sprinkled my grain free maple nut granola on top. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Make slices into the Brie … Heat oven to 400. Store-bought puff pastry wraps around the entire wheel of brie, and it’s finished with a drizzle of the pumpkin-spiced maple sauce that’s decadent and sweetened with maple syrup. That simple. Top your cheese with the chopped pecans and drizzle the maple syrup over top. Chelsea Lupkin Here's how: First, you're going to coat the brie in a mixture of cooked bacon and maple syrup … This time of year, it’s all about the sweets. Then more ladies got wind of our lunch plans. Preheat your oven to 400°F and allow your Président Goat cheese to come to room temperature. 1 ½ cup fresh cranberries. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Transfer your cheese to a parchment lined cookie sheet or a lightly greased pie plate. This Baked Brie Puff Pastry with Pears has a savory flavor with a hint of sweet. Baked Brie Bites come together in a buttery pastry shell for an appetizer that will blow your guests away! Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is deep golden brown. https://www.marthastewart.com/336864/baked-brie-with-pecans DIRECTIONS In a bowl, stir together walnuts, raisins and maple syrup until combined well and set aside. Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Candied Pecans and Maple Syrup Was it the indecisiveness of whether to bake it on a cookie sheet or in one of those fancy smancy brie oven proof baking dishes? I found I wasted less cheese by prebaking it. And to keep this dish keto, I served them with pork rinds. There was this tiny piece left one of my girl friend inquired about – what was I going to do with it? In a stove top pan, cook bacon until done. In this Maple Bacon Brie, I've increased the savory factor by sandwiching crumbly bacon and real maple syrup between two halves of brie before baking it in a puff pastry shell. Search for: Subscribe DEALS. Remove the dish from the oven but allow the cheese to sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving to harden slightly. The less-than-1-ounce mini brie wheels that you can buy at Trader Joe’s work well. Or it was everything I needed for a fun afternoon with my high school friends anyhow. Spread the apple butter over top the brie and then fold the corners of the pastry over the brie. Brie cheese. puff pastry, pure maple syrup, egg, bacon, walnuts, bacon, maple syrup and 6 more Maple Pecan Baked Brie Fake Ginger brie cheese, maple syrup, brown sugar, chopped pecans, graham crackers and 3 more (A) Step two. When all else fails, reach for the jar of jam. Nov 19, 2019 - Brie cheese topped with maple syrup, brown sugar, pecans and wrapped in puff pastry, and baked until golden. Someone else was going to join us. It’s always a crowd pleaser and even though it looks complicated, it only takes about 10 … Using a large serrated knife, cut brie in half crosswise into two circles. Add a few friends and some good tunes playing in the background, and you’ve got yourself a bonafide party situation. Thanks for your support! There was a change of plans. Preheat oven to 400º. 2. Really simple. (yeah, cause I ALWAYS have those on hand – actually, I do now. This recipe is easy, quick & looks very impressive! 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Behind the Camera: Life as a Food Blogger, Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe with Bacon. One thing I did do that took a little effort was I prebaked the brie cheese a bit in the oven and sliced/peeled off the top of the rind. Fold up the sides, using your hands to press the edges together. Nov 19, 2019 - Brie cheese topped with maple syrup, brown sugar, pecans and wrapped in puff pastry, and baked until golden. Stir bacon into maple syrup and spoon all but about 3 tablespoons over the brie to cover. Hip2Save » Recipes … Roll out your puff pastry on a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin (or wine bottle). 1 cup toasted and chopped pecans (Thank you!!) Add Pecans to maple syrup. https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/maple-pecan-baked-brie Lay out puff pastry sheet and place brie in the center. Baked Brie Bites are the perfect bite-sized appetizers with four different flavours to choose from! And to keep this dish keto, I served them with pork rinds. Anything you prefer! Form the pastry around the cheese with your hands and make sure the pastry is sealed well. Too it with the other half & repeat the previous step. Using a large serrated knife, cut brie in half crosswise into two circles. In a bowl combine water and egg and mix. Our baked brie is a heavenly pairing of savory melty brie with sweet fig jam and puff pastry that you can dig into and spread over apples or crackers. 4. The warm cheese was literally WINE PAIRING : This baked brie is my favorite to make for wine testing. Serve baked brie with crackers or apple slices. 1 cup maple syrup. This helps prevent the over exuberant individuals from burning their mouths. 1 pkg brie cheese. ... A wheel of brie, some jam and puff pastry are all that's needed to make a baked brie en croute. Semi-thawed is much easier to cut and less tacky. Place a cube of the brie in each phyllo shell and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the brie has melted. Oct 30, 2017 - This Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Candied Pecans and Maple Syrup is everything you need in your life. Optional: Remove the top of the brie cheese rind by cutting off with a sharp knife. CATEGORIES; ABOUT. Here is everything you need to know. 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar. Cookies, cakes, candy, pies. This Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Candied Pecans and Maple Syrup is everything you need in your life. https://walnuts.org/recipe/baked-brie-with-maple-glazed-walnuts Lay out puff pastry sheet and place brie in the center. It … But this recipe from Genius Kitchen is sure to be a dinner-party hit. 1. 1 tsp cinnamon. Brush the top of the puff pastry with egg whites and pop the baking sheet into a 425 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until the top is well browned and you can hear the cheese sizzling. Arrange as desired. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/213597/baked-brie-with-quebec-maple-syrup Or maybe I couldn’t decide exactly what I should put on top of the brie cheese? But it’s also about gathering together. Baked Brie In Puff Pastry . Puff pastry from the freezer. Place your brie cheese in the middle of the puff pastry with the exposed top facing upwards. This recipe was just meant to be. Heat the maple syrup over medium heat. Drizzle the top with the olive oil and maple syrup. Aside from it’s beauty, it’s SO easy to make. Baked Brie topped with rum soaked raisins, pecans and just a touch of maple syrup. Baked Brie topped with rum soaked raisins, pecans and just a touch of maple syrup. 4. Fold the corners of the puff pastry over the brie to cover. 1. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15192/baked-brie-in-puff-pastry Serve with pork rinds, crackers, crusty bread. On lightly floured work surface roll out puff pastry to about a 12-inch circle. The warm cheese was literally https://damndelicious.net/2015/11/22/cranberry-pecan-baked-brie 1/3 cup pure maple syrup. © 2020 365 Days of Easy Recipes. All rights reserved. 1 (16-ounce) wheel of Brie. Drain fat. My girlfriends were patient enough to let me snap a few photos before they completely devoured it. I experiment with keto recipes & modify my Greek favorites in order to make them ketolicious! Brush a little water along the edges to help seal the pastry. ( Log Out /  https://damndelicious.net/2019/12/22/maple-pecan-baked-brie Don’t worry, the cheese will still be nice and gooey. Place a piece of Brie on top of each. Make a pocket and cover it all around. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, roll out puff pastry. This site is monetized through the use of affiliate links. Transfer to the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the apples have softened and the sauce thickened. Easy-to-Make Appetizer with a Big, Impressive Payoff. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. MUCH. While the brie bakes, pour the maple syrup into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. This recipe (and any recipe involving brie cheese) is such a crazy easy recipe my biggest regret is not doing it sooner! Fold up the corners of the puff pastry until the brie cheese is completely enclosed. 3. … Add Pecans to maple syrup. Serve the melty brie with crackers, bread, or … then wrapped in a flaky puff pastry. Take the paper off the brie and place it on the middle of the pastry. You want it to still be cold when it goes into the oven. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links (with no increase to the price to you), 365 Days of Easy Recipes would receive a small percentage of the sale price. Maple Bacon with Pecans, Garlic Butter Herb, Apricot Walnut, and Cranberry! Our baked brie is a heavenly pairing of savory melty brie with sweet fig jam and puff pastry that you can dig into and spread over apples or crackers. Search for: Subscribe DEALS. (I’m not a wine expert but I do know a delicious wine when I taste it) As you can tell, even though I was expecting guests in t-minus 20 minutes, I still took the time to make it all pretty with some puff pastry leaves I decorated the top with. My mother always made a big one for parties and holidays, wrapped in puff pastry and baked to perfection. 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter. Ingredients: 1 Brie wheel (any size) sugar free jam . Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. In a bowl combine water and egg and mix. 1/8 tsp dried rosemary. Baked Brie in a puff pastry, with its golden crust and indulgent melting cheese, is hard to beat. then wrapped in a flaky puff pastry. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the water. Remove Puff Pastry from freezer, allow to thaw. This recipe will make 32 mini baked brie bites, or 16 bites and 1 baked brie pizza. Stir bacon into maple syrup and spoon all but about 3 tablespoons over the brie to cover. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Spread some jam on one half & sprinkle some nuts on that. I experiment with keto recipes & modify my Greek favorites in order to make them ketolicious ! This recipe is easy, quick & looks very impressive! 2. Drain and stir in the maple syrup. Serve baked brie with crackers or apple slices. Open thawed puff pastry and carefully unfold, being careful not to crack it. Oh look. ground cinnamon, pure maple syrup, crackers, chopped pecans, frozen puff pastry and 6 more Baked Brie With Warm Syrup Just a Pinch maple syrup, egg white, brie, sliced apples, sliced almonds, water crackers and 3 more Heat oven to 400. Place into a baking dish and bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes. Pour the maple syrup in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
Whirlpool Duet Dryer Parts Schematic, Used Nikon D810, Native American Eagle Tattoo, Mdf Vs Plywood, 18" Drum Fan, Accurate Einstein Quotes,