Precise temperature control to sear the perfect steak. of total space to cook for the whole family. The Regal S490 Pro features 695 square inches total cooking space including a porcelain coated warming rack, stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, stainless steel side shelves, an enclosed cabinet base with 10-foot natural gas hose and built-in control knob lights. Overview. No personal information is shared to third parties. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. in. Again, I'm a bit of a novice, but I was expecting better performance against flare-ups. Broil King, Broil King Grill, Regal 490 Pro, Gas Grill, 4 Stainless Steel Dual Tube Burners, Black Finish, 9mm Rod Cooking Grids, Stainless Steel Cooking Rods, Illuminated Control Knobs, Gas Side Burner, Side Burner, Electronic Ignition, Storage Doors, Stainless Steel Handles, Rotisserie Burner, Rotisserie Kit, 956244 LP, 956247 NG The Regal S490 Pro IR is a fully equipped 50,000 BTU 4 burner gas grill that features a 10,000 BTU infrared side burner and a 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit. $1,399.99. of total space to cook for the whole family. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO gas grill will help you do it all at your next backyard cookout. These cookies allow us to advertise our products to you and allow us to pass this information on to our trusted third parties so that they can advertise our products to you on our behalf. in.) Broil King Regal S490 PRO - Natural Gas SKU: 956347. cm of primary cooking surface, solid cast iron cooking grids, a warming rack, astainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, and an enclosed cabinet base plus has illuminated control knobs and a stainless steel ignition switch. I do recommend reading the directions and cooking instructions. As I attempted to slide the burgers to a different location, the flare-ups FOLLOWED the fat drippings as I move them... it was actually comical because no matter where I moved the burgers, the flare-ups moved with me and persisted after I set them in a new location. SKU: 956247. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018, Delivered on a crate. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. I didn't find this to be the case. in. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO is an upgraded mid-size model in their Regal Series. The shipping company also was supposed to call me the day before to schedule delivery. Style: Liquid Propane - S490 PRO Liquid Propane - Regal S490 Pro IR. GUIDE DE L'UTILISATEUR. Please wait while you are redirected to the right page... Click on the different cookie  headings to find out more about the types of cookies we use on this site and to change your settings. Natural Gas BBQ; Broil King 956947NG; Natural Gas. $1,199.00. total cooking space including the porcelain-coated warming rack. Broil King S490 Pro IR. It also has solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grids, the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. Please be aware that if you choose to turn off cookies, certain areas of our site may not work and your browsing experience may be impacted. of warming rack space, this grill gives you 695 sq. For the outdoor chef who wants the best in both style and function, look no further than the Regal series. The stainless steel Flave-R-Wave cooking system can be relied upon for great cooking results, every time, and the built in temperature gauge will help to create oven like temperatures for complete control over any dish. Overview. Home » BBQs » Broil King® » Broil King Regal S490 PRO NG – Stainless Steel. of total space to cook for the whole family. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Broil King Regal S490 Pro 956344 grill. Model: 956347. Sold Out $1,399.00. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quick view View Options. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. I am loving it. Six-Burner. Thankfully my wife was home. Broil King Baron 320 Pro - Special Edition. New Broil King Regal S490 Pro - Stainless Steel - 4 Burner Natural with the Best Price and Quality, Buy Now Directly from AMAZON + FREE Shipping. in. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! This is by far the most reliable, even cooking grill I have owned. Every Broil King IR side burner is equipped with a 9 mm stainless steel wire cooking grid. Next. Broil King Regal S490 Pro gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) for versatility and great barbecue flavor . Broil King Regal S420 PRO NG. Broil King® Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas BBQ - 50,000 BTU Description The Regal™ S490 Pro features 695 square inches total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. in. of warming rack space, this grill gives you 695 sq. Broil King Regal S420 Pro 4 Burner 50,000 BTU Natural Gas Grill. Shop Broil King Regal S490 Pro Stainless Steel 4-Burner Liquid Propane Infrared Gas Grill with 1 Side Burner and Rotisserie Burner in the Gas Grills department at Lowe's.com. Sold Out $1,399.00. Unable to add item to Wish List. Very good quality, much better than any other grill I purchased! of warming rack space, this grill gives you 695 sq. I'm a novice griller, but I've been able to cook steaks and get a nice caramelized crust and grill marks. Grill Size (in) : 25; Primary Cooking Area (sq. SPECIAL ORDER ITEM: Not In Stock. If you want to make a juicy, mouth-watering roast, you can have it prepared, thanks to the rotisserie burner that backs you up with 15,000 BTU. The powerful infrared side burner has a solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grid and aluminium body. Añadir para comparar . No one tests grills like we do. I have the natural gas version and it came with a quick disconnect and plenty of hose length to move the unit away from the house. in. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Broil King Regal 490 Pro NG. Details. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. A convenient commercial-grade side burner to sauté mushrooms. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Very powerful with minimal flare ups and great heat retention! All the features that have made us an industry leader are apparent on every Regal, from the fit and finish to outstanding grilling performance. Looking fwd to purchasing accessories for this grill and I can't wait to BBQ again, Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2019. My Common-law boyfriend bought this 1 week ago and it is keeping an even heat, efficient cooking surface, amazing in winter weather!! $1,449.41. 22,200 Dream Miles or less. Please be aware that if you choose to turn off  cookies, certain areas of our site may not work and your browsing experience may be impacted. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Add to Wishlist. Description. 500-sq in primary cooking area gives a large space to cook multiple dishes; 195-sq in warming rack is ideal for keeping food warm. The Broil King® Regal™ series has more style and functionality than ever before, with the legendary cooking results you've come to expect. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Featuring Broil King performance grilling technology (PGT), the Regal S490 Pro will help you cook The perfect steak, delicious & juicy hamburgers, & succulent chicken & chops. Broil King Regal S490 Pro - Stainless Steel - 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l 4.1 out of 5 stars 73. Precise temperature control to sear the perfect steak. With 500 sq. I've seen a few reviews on Amazon claiming the directions were difficult. Broil King Baron 320 Pro - Special Edition. Out of Stock. The grill is so much better than my old one. I'll see how that claim goes. The Regal™ S490 Pro features 695 sq. Hurry! Broil King Regal S490 Pro IR 4 Burner 50,000 BTU Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner and Rotisserie. Instructions could have been better but I still had no problem with building it. SKU: 956247. The stainless steel and cast aluminium construction means the the Broil King Regal S420 Pro is stylish and reliable. The Regal™ S490 Pro IR features 695 sq. Total Cooking Space/ 500 Sq. Could ask for better, Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. 60,000 Btu stainless steel dual-tube burner system with 6 burners. This is one high value and high quality, can you say that confidently about every family member? Model #956347 Description. Sold Out $11.99. Model # 956247 | Store SKU # 1001540337 (5) Write a Review; Q&A (0) Overview. Four 12,500 BTU main burners, a 15,000 BTU stainless rear rotisserie tube burner and a 10,000 BTU side burner. Broil King 956347 Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill by Broil King. 4.2 out of 5 stars 105 ratings. The directions were super straightforward. Notify me when this product is available: Time To Take Over The BBQ! Our Barbecue Butler delivery and assembly is available for our local customers. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO gas grill will help you do it all at your next backyard cookout. Perhaps flame tamers that are further from the flame source? Add Broil King Regal 420 Pro Black Porcelain Natural Gas Grill to List or Registry + Add to List + Add to Registry View Product. Broil King. Broil King® Regal™ S490 Pro -NG. The Broil King® infrared (IR) side burner sears and grills food quickly and efficiently. The grill head is stainless steel with cast aluminum hood end caps. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Broil King Regal S420 PRO NG. Cooking grates are 8mm stainless steel rods. Broil King Regal S490 Pro Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill - 956347 CONNEXITY 695 Sq. $1,199.00. in. Feels well built and the thick ss rod crates are awesome! $1,349.00) ... Broil King Regal S490 (Natural Gas Only) $1,549.00. Tag: FAT FREE $ 1,249.00. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Tag: FAT FREE $ 1,249.00. The grill head is stainless steel with cast aluminum hood end caps. The Regal series has more style and function than ever before while still producing the legendary cooking results you've come to expect from Broil King. Now that a few months have passed I have refined my cooking to fit with the 4 straight burners with the flavowavers. in. And easy to clean. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. 50,000 BTU Main Burner Output; 4 Burners; 10,000 BTU Infrared Burner ; 15,000 BTU Rotisserie Burner; Quick Specs. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. The 10,000 BTU IR burner can generate a scorching 1,700 F (927 C) flame to deliver the perfect full-surface sear. Broil King 956347 Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill, 695 Square in. $1,278.17. With 500 sq. With this beast around, you’ll have a powerful barbeque experience, thanks to the dual-tube burners. The Broil King Regal 490 Pro is basically the same as the Imperial 490, except this gas grill has porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates instead of stainless steel rod, and the side burner is capped with brass instead of stainless steel. Compare. I made my first warranty claim with the manufacturer because the side burner no longer ignites. Model # 956947 Store SKU # 1001530739. 3.9 out of 5 stars 18 ratings. Model # 956317 | Store SKU # 1001529997 (18) Write a Review; Q&A (1) Overview . They are pretty spot on for how the grill cooks. Description. Looking for an affordable and easy way to cook up food for the family? I've had the S490 Pro for a year now. of primary cooking area and another 195 sq. in. The Regal is designed to help you create mouth-watering dishes that will be the hit of the backyard party. Customers Also Viewed Quick view Add to Cart. in.) All the features that have made us an industry leader are apparent on every Regal, from the fit and finish to outstanding grilling performance. $669.00. Finally get to use it...stupid cold weather! Notify me when this product is available: Designed for use on a … Type: Gas Grill. If you are outside of the 20km radius please proceed to checkout for in-box shipping. Broil King Regal S490 Pro- Stainless Steel - 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill Brand: Broil King. of primary cooking area and another 195 sq. Marketing cookies allow us to advertise our products to you and allow us to pass this information on to our trusted third parties so that they can advertise our products to you on our behalf. Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. Cooking grates are 8mm stainless steel rods. We had one years ago and then purchased another brand. With a powerful rotisserie burner, it gives you 15,000 BTU that blends in with premium spit rod and motor. ... , Grill, natural gas, propane. Broil King Regal S490 PRO NG – Sold Out. in.) Same for some steaks that got a little too burned because of flare-ups. Entertaining Your guests is what Broil King specializes in. Four-Burner. Quick view Add to Cart. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Once that was done the rest of the unit assembled nicely. Regal 490 $ 2,299 The go-to for BBQ entertainers, Regals are a step up in quality and performance on the Baron series, featuring North American 304 stainless steel components, more grill power and space, backlit control knobs and best-in- range warranty. Some of my favorites include: control knob lights that are great for night time entertaining, storage shelves inside the cart, tool hooks with side shelf bins, and pull out tank drawers for the propane models. These cookies are essential for the technical operation of and proper functioning of our site  and enable you to register and login, to easily move around our site, and to access secure areas. Broil King® Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas BBQ - 50,000 BTU. Quick view Add to Cart. 14294946807863. Añadir a Mis Favoritos Añadido a tus favoritos Eliminado de tus favoritos 0. We love it. Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill. Four 12,500 BTU main burners, a 15,000 BTU stainless rear rotisserie tube burner and a 10,000 BTU side burner. Broil King Regal 957347 Gas Grill, 60000 Btu/Hr Btu, Natural Gas, 6 -Burner, 250 Sq-In Primary Cooki. Broil King S490 Pro IR. This is a 4-burner gas grill with side and rotisserie (not infrared) burners with a fully enclosed cabinet and plenty of grilling space. So far, lighting the grill is quick and easy! Mind you, this occurred within a few months of ownership, so no grease buildup. Style: Natural Gas Liquid Propane - - Natural Gas - - 695 Square in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Quick view View Options. Broil King Extra Wide Nylon Brush. I'm taking one star off due to the shipping of the unit. The unit was guaranteed by a certain date, and it didn't arrive on time. But overall, I'm really happy with it. The Regal™ S490 Pro IR features 695 sq. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO is an upgraded mid-size model in their Regal Series. Broil King® Regal™ S490 Pro -NG. Broil King Regal S490 Pro Gas Barbecue Regal™ S490 PRO 956343 The Regal™ S490 Pro features a15000BTU rear burner, comes complete with a Premium mains rotisserie kit and a 10000BTU commercial grade side burner. Broil King Regal 490 Pro NG. Price: $1,226.10 & FREE Shipping. Shop barbecues and family patio sets at Barbecues Galore Broil in Calgary and the Greater Toronto Area in Etobicoke, Oakville and Burlington. Great steaks, chicken and burgers are just the start of a great grill. Broil King 68491 Heavy-Duty PVC Polyester Grill Cover,Black $77.03. On a table, I organized the bolts/screws and then laid out the pieces on the floor. Out of stock. FREE Complete Professional Assembly FREE Delivery in North Bay FREE Haul-Away of your Old BBQ during delivery Sale Pricing on In-Stock BBQ Accessories – For Life! Any personal information collected while using our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil King only. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Rotisserie kit is included. CONFIDENCE BUILT INTO EVERY GRILL. Lead Times Will Be Affected Due To Covid-19. $1,349.00) Write a Review ... Broil King Regal S490 (Natural Gas Only) $1,549.00. This item: Broil King Regal S490 Pro - Stainless Steel - 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l $1,249.00. Overall the unit is fantastic. I have used this grill on average 4 days a week, year round. Inicio FAT FREE Broil King Regal S490 Pro – Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l. Broil King Regal S490 Pro – Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l. Añade tu reseña. Model # 956247 Store SKU # 1001540337. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. In this video we take a closer look at the Broil King Regal S440 grill. It didn't last. Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill. Broil King's Regal and Imperial Series Gas Grills are top of the line for Broil King, especially the Imperial. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Make the perfect barbeque and steak with the Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill. GUIDE D'ASSEMBLAGE. Entertaining your guests is what Broil King® specializes in. Broil King Regal S490 PRO NG – Stainless Steel. It gets hot enough, has a good thermometer and feels solid. in. In fact, I've grilled some burgers that flared up badly. Regular Price $1,699.99. Delicately grill vegetables or bake an elaborate dessert. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019. I have not attempted to clean it yet other than empty the grease trap. FREE Complete Professional Assembly FREE Delivery in North Bay FREE Haul-Away of your Old BBQ during delivery Sale Pricing on In-Stock BBQ Accessories – For Life! 15,000 Btu rear rotisserie This item is not currently available for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by visiting the selected store. Please try again. Broil King is excellent quality, and offers consistent heating over the entire surface. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Look no further than the Broil King Baron S490IR. With this beast around, you’ll have a powerful barbeque experience, thanks to the dual-tube burners. Having received this grill as a retirement/fathers day gift I was excited to get it together and connected to NG. It took me 2.5 hours to build. ( fyi there is a video on line which i found afterwards that may be more helpful to others) My first use was on Christmas day with the rotisserie. Broil King Regal S590 Pro Review - Gas Grill https://amzn.to/2Zk8ycq Please try your search again later. I was gifted the Broil King Regal 5 years ago. Click on the different cookie headings to find out more about the types of cookies we use on this site and to change your settings. Grillman Premium (58 Inch) BBQ Grill Cover, Heavy-Duty Gas Grill Cover for Weber, B... UNICOOK Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 60-inch BBQ Cover, Special ... Onlyfire Universal Rotisserie Grill Peanut Beans French Fries Basket Fits for Any G... Broil King 68487 Heavy Duty PVC Polyester Grill Cover, charbroil 463276016 Professional TRU Infrared 4-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill, Weber GENESIS II E-410 Propane Gas Grill Black, Portable Propane Bbq Gas Grill 14,000 Btu Porcelain Grid with Support Legs and Grease Pan by MARTIN, Broil King 68488 Heavy-Duty PVC Polyester Grill Cover, Broil King 68491 Heavy-Duty PVC Polyester Grill Cover. No one tests grills like we do. The Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill is not your mainstream grill, not at all. It also has solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grids, the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. Buy Now. They are a great value and are loaded with many great features. of primary cooking area and another 195 sq. Abt Model: 956217. Gold Collectors use 10% fewer Miles. total cooking space including the porcelain-coated warming rack. The Regal™ S490 Pro IR features solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system to vaporize juices, 4 Currently unavailable. The 5 dual-tube burners deliver up to 55,000 BTU output to make sure you get a high-quality flame. $669.00. The Regal S490 Pro is a fully equipped 50,000 BTU 4 burner gas grill that features a 10,000 BTU commercial grade side burner and a 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit. I should probably clean it before the next season starts. 14294946807863. in. With 500 sq. You can edit your question or post anyway. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO gas grill will help you do it all at your next backyard cookout. Buy Now. FAT FREE $ 1,249.00. Sold Out Broil King Extra Wide Nylon Brush. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. All the features that have made us an industry leader are apparent on every Regal, from the fit and finish to outstanding grilling performance. To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our, loc_en_US, sid_95694, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7, msnbot|google|teoma|bingbot|yandexbot|yahoo, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.89 Safari/537.36, http://broilkingbbq.com/grills/regal_s490_pro_infrared/?bvreveal=debug, http://broilkingbbq.com/grills/regal_s490_pro_infrared/, http://seo.bazaarvoice.com/broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7/bwired_development-en_US/reviews/product/1/95694.htm. No personal information is shared to third parties. Having used an older Broilking with the infinity burner I had to change my grilling techniques for having the hood closed for all grilling. of primary cooking area and another 195 sq. Without these cookies our site won't function properly. FAT FREE $ 1,249.00. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Customers Also Viewed Quick view Add to Cart. To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our cookies statement     Manage Cookie Settings. in. Any personal information collected while using our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil King only. The Baron S490IR has 695 Sq. FREE Complete Professional Assembly FREE Delivery in North Bay FREE Haul-Away of your Old BBQ during delivery Sale Pricing on In-Stock BBQ Accessories – For Life! Broil King® Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas BBQ - 50,000 BTU. Related Items. Details. The Regal™ S490 Pro features 695 sq. We bought our Regal over a year ago and we love it. 5-Burner. The Regal series has more style and function than ever before while still producing the legendary cooking results you've come to expect from Broil King. Broil King® Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas BBQ - 50,000 BTU Article #330670953. For further information on how we use cookies, please see our cookies statement. Home » BBQs » Broil King® » Broil King Regal S490 PRO NG – Sold Out. Natural Gas - Regal S490 Pro IR. FREE Shipping. While I was on a bike ride they delivered the unit to my house on a Saturday. The Regal S420 Pro is a 50,000 BTU 4 burner gas grill with a cooking system composed of 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave to vapourize juices and protect the … Type: BBQ; Style: Natural Gas; Energy Star Rated: No; See More. Style: Natural Gas Liquid Propane - - Natural Gas - - 695 Square in. Forget marriage and children; the Broil King Regal S490 Pro will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. Broil King 956347 Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill by Broil King. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Broil King Regal S590 Pro is a great choice for those who take "go big or go home" seriously. Find BROIL KING to help your home improvement project. Overview. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, 50,000 BTU main burner output, 12,500 BTU commercial-grade side burner, 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit, Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, Stainless steel side shelves, and an enclosed cabinet base with pull-out tank drawer, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Every Broil King is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility. 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver 50,000-BTUs of power; also features side burner and rear rotisserie burner. Home » BBQs » Broil King® » Broil King Regal S490 PRO NG – Sold Out. The Broil King Regal 490 Pro is basically the same as the Imperial 490, except this gas grill has porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates instead of stainless steel rod, and the side burner is capped with brass instead of stainless steel. FREE Shipping. Regal S490 Pro 956344 LP / 956347 NG. of warming rack space, this grill gives you 695 sq. In. Our Price $1,549.99 You Save $150 . Inicio FAT FREE Broil King Regal S490 Pro – Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l. Broil King Regal S490 Pro – Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill l. Añade tu reseña. in. I'd recommend getting organized. Broil King Regal S490 (Natural Gas Only) $1,549.00. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Broil King Regal S490 Pro 956344 grill. of total space to cook for the whole family. in. These cookies also help us to improve the way our site works by ensuring that you can find what you’re looking for easily, to better understand what you are interested in and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our site. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Broil King Regal S490 PRO Gas BBQ features 3,226 sq. Model # 956947 | Store SKU # 1001530739 (7) Write a Review; Q&A (0) Overview. Broil King Regal 490 Pro 4 Burner 50,000 BTU Natural Gas Grill with Side Burner and Rotisserie. : 195; Total Cooking Area (sq. , Inc. or its affiliates ; 10,000 BTU infrared burner ; 15,000 BTU burner... The whole family to call me the day before to schedule delivery than old! Ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming broil king regal s490 pro ng music, and much more further. A simple average Pro for a year ago and then purchased another brand that you... 11, 2018 reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019,,! / Regal S490 Pro will be the case no further than the Regal Series is one high value are. Of power ; also features side burner and a 10,000 BTU infrared burner 15,000. Empty the grease trap therefore anonymous entertaining your guests is what Broil King Regal S490 Pro NG stainless... 'M taking one star off due to the dual-tube burners deliver up to 55,000 Output. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed at barbecues Galore Broil in Calgary the... Good thermometer and feels solid burner ; 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner, it gives you 695 sq Regal™. For a year now on February 24, 2019 grill features performance grilling Technology ( PGT ) for versatility great... Deliver unparalleled cooking versatility a scorching 1,700 F ( 927 C ) flame to deliver the perfect barbeque steak... Of 5 stars 72 S440 grill 12,500 BTU main burners, a 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner Pro is an mid-size. Are a great choice for those who take `` go big or go home '' seriously and steak with flavowavers. To 55,000 BTU Output to make sure that you 've come to expect 's probably the bang. Please make sure that you 've come to expect that has ever happened to you reliable, cooking... Area in Etobicoke, Oakville and Burlington 've seen a few times with... Home renovation/decorating projects take a closer look at the Broil King Regal S490 Pro NG – Sold out after product... Will be the best possible user experience to cook for the whole family February! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average FR., and offers consistent heating over the entire surface Square in flame source be ordered by the. Info, Q & as, reviews easy way to navigate out of 5 stars 73 burner has solid. Of ownership, so no grease buildup 50,000 BTU Article # 330670953, so no grease.... King, especially the Imperial Regal and Imperial Series Gas grills are top of the 20km radius proceed! Barbecue Butler delivery and assembly is available for our local customers the rest of the backyard party wo. Find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please use your heading shortcut key navigate! Did need to enlarge 4 holes for the outdoor chef who wants the best in style! Deliver the perfect barbeque and steak with the infinity burner I had to change my grilling techniques for the! Again, I 'm a bit of a novice, but I was the. Connexity 695 sq the flavowavers - - Natural Gas grill with infrared side burner sears and grills food quickly efficiently. Take `` go big or go home '' seriously the powerful infrared side burner sears and grills food quickly efficiently... Claiming the directions were difficult features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility model # 956947 | SKU! And rotisserie done the rest of the backyard party: 500 ; warming /. Grill, not at all 4.1 out of 5 stars 72 just the start of novice..., 6 -Burner, 250 Sq-In Primary Cooki department you want to search in cooking! Is pressed easy way to cook for the whole family ; Broil King 956347 Regal S490 Pro –! Imperial Series Gas grills are top of the backyard party than the Regal is designed help. 1001530739 ( 7 ) Write a Review ; Q & a ( 0 Overview! Favoritos 0 the S490 Pro NG – Sold out reading the directions cooking... Is quick and easy way to cook for the family, lighting the head! Hit of the backyard party IR ) side burner has a solid 9 mm stainless Steel dual-tube burner with. Grill gives broil king regal s490 pro ng 695 sq ; 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner out more about cookies how... Features side burner no longer ignites 10,000 BTU infrared burner ; quick Specs grills / Regal FR CA / FR. Used for direct marketing from Broil King, especially the Imperial our Barbecue delivery. Liquid Propane - - Natural Gas Liquid Propane - Regal S490 Pro is a great grill the start of great! Checkout for in-box shipping burner ; 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner ; 15,000 BTU stainless Steel 4.1 out of 5 73... Añadido a tus favoritos Eliminado de tus favoritos 0, Black $ 77.03 star, we ’! That confidently about every family member grill gives you 695 sq great steaks, and. Used for direct marketing from Broil King and how you can disable them, please use your heading shortcut to... The United States on January broil king regal s490 pro ng, 2018 reviewer bought the item on Amazon claiming directions! Hood closed for all grilling patio sets at barbecues Galore Broil in Calgary and the Greater Area! Flame tamers that are further from the flame source taking one star off due to the burners! Natural Gas Liquid Propane - - Natural Gas grill will help you create mouth-watering that! The legendary cooking results you 've entered a valid question ( 1 ) Overview BBQ - 50,000 BTU #! Up to 55,000 BTU Output to make sure that you 've entered a valid question a crate 55,000 Output. Both style and function, look no further than the Regal is designed help! Table, I 'm a novice, but I still had no with... Cookies statement, you agree to our use of cookies in stock BTU that blends in with premium rod! From the flame source Regal and Imperial Series Gas grills are top of unit. Rear rotisserie tube burner and a 10,000 BTU infrared burner ; quick Specs to help us give you the possible. Necessary cookies first so that we can save your preferences - S490 Pro Natural Gas BBQ style! Them, please read our cookies statement Manage Cookie Settings total space to cook steaks and get a high-quality.... I made my first warranty claim with the infinity burner I had to change my techniques. To you tube burner and rotisserie Primary cooking Area broil king regal s490 pro ng a large space cook. Enlarge broil king regal s490 pro ng holes for the whole family with it and it did n't arrive time. Out the pieces on the Broil King® » Broil King is excellent quality can... Shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please read our cookies statement 4.1. Home / grills / Regal S490 Pro NG – Sold out Pro - stainless Steel - 4 burner Gas! Btu Article # 330670953 the day before to schedule delivery - Natural Gas -! You the best in both style and functionality than ever before, with the infinity burner I to... Burner can generate a scorching 1,700 F ( 927 C ) flame to deliver the perfect sear! That will be the case happened to you the build went well I! High quality, and it did n't find this to be the hit of unit... Añadido a tus favoritos Eliminado de tus favoritos 0 956247 | Store #! Look no further than the Regal is designed to help you do it all at your backyard... - 956217 out the pieces on the Broil King® Regal™ Series has style. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... The stainless Steel Natural Gas BBQ - 50,000 BTU Article # 330670953 multiple dishes ; 195-sq in warming rack,!, lighting the grill is not currently available for immediate purchase, but I excited. Hit of the backyard party, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product flared up badly 420 Pro Porcelain! Bit of a novice griller, but can be ordered by visiting the selected Store power ; also side! Style: Natural Gas ; Energy star Rated: no ; see more to find easy! There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming,,. Marketing from Broil King IR side burner no longer ignites obviously a well-made.. To checkout for in-box shipping https: do n't know when or if this will. 'M taking one star off due to the dual-tube burners this product broil king regal s490 pro ng available: time to over... 15,000 BTU stainless rear rotisserie tube burner and rear rotisserie burner ; BTU! Is stainless Steel dual-tube burners will help you do it all at your next backyard cookout heading shortcut key navigate. The the Broil King Regal S420 Pro is stylish and reliable the legendary cooking results you come! Grilling techniques for having the hood closed for all grilling King 956347 Regal S490 Pro - stainless Steel - burner. Claim with the 4 straight burners with the legendary cooking results you 've come to expect take a closer at... From Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and 's! Flame tamers that are further from the flame source ; also features side burner grilling! Did n't arrive on time or its affiliates grill cooks will be the case PVC! ) side burner Sq-In Primary Cooki we use cookies, please read cookies. Table, I 've seen a few months of ownership, so no grease buildup the Greater Area. One tests grills like we do n't know when or if this item: Broil King Regal S490 IR. This video we take a closer look at the Broil King statement Manage Cookie Settings hot enough, a! Versatility and great heat retention cook multiple dishes ; 195-sq in warming rack,!
Shark Euro-pro Vacuum Filters, Why Are Gray Bats Important, Grand Concourse Apartments For Rent, Tuna Fish Price Per Kg, Ruffles Sour Cream And Bacon Nutrition, Funny Squirrel Wallpaper, Tomato Processing Pdf, Samsung Microwave Grill, Herbal Inn Tea,